By definition, a collection is a group of objects or works to be seen, studied, or kept together. The purpose of this column is to provide you with links to news items, stories, and general information that you may not be aware of but that may help you reduce the burden of fire and other hazards on the quality of your own life or that of family and friends.
- Person dies in house fire in Fontana on Jan. 7; officer is injured while trying to rescue victim
- One killed in Tucker County fire
- Man rushes into house fire to save wife, both die
- 21 People Killed, 37 Others Injured in Fire at Guatemalan Youth Center
- Father and son killed in Knox County house fire
- Training to Improve Access to Air Travel for Persons with Disabilities
- Parents charged in disabled son's death, arson