The final 2012 (December) issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- An update on the record number of acres burned during the 2012 wildfire season, and other statistics
- A link to our “12 Days of Firewise” holiday safety tips videos
- A link to an NFPA Journal article (and NFPA report) that points to the Bastrop County Complex fire as the costliest in 2011
- An update on our Firewise blog, including its new name and mission
- A link to a study that finds Cape Cod a high-risk wildfire area
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! So subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your e-mail address to our newsletter list.