The March issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- A New York Times article that links the current drought problem to the nation’s increased wildfire activity
- A creative list of wildfire mitigation activities for individuals, groups and communities
- Information about a campaign that targets automobiles in an effort to reduce wildfire ignitions
- A link to a study that focuses on the importance of fuel reduction treatments in offsetting the growing costs of wildfire suppression activities
- An update on an NFPA roundtable discussion focused on improving data reporting for wildland fires
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! Subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your email address to our newsletter list.