The May issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- Recommendations for landscaping, including which mulch is the safest to use in high-risk wildfire areas
- An updated Firewise Communicators Resource Guide with tips and templates you can use for community meetings and media interviews
- The 2012 Firewise Communities/USA Annual Report
- An introduction to the newest Firewise regional advisor, Patti Maguire
- A recap of the May 17 Day of Service pilot project in Colorado
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! Subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your email address to our newsletter list.