The August issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll:
- Find information about how to host (hazard) preparedness parties in your neighborhood
- Learn how and where to access wildfire activity information through traditional and social media outlets
- Discover what the U.S. Joint Fire Science Program is doing to increase collaboration between the scientific research community and national resource and wildland fire professionals
- Learn how to create and share emergency plans with teens and young children
- Find a link to Smokey Bear’s latest media campaign video
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! Subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your email address to our newsletter list.