The March issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll:
- Get an overview of the 2013 wildfire season
- Find out what kinds of mulch work best in high-risk wildfire areas
- Learn about the insurer’s perspective and how homeowner loss mitigation actions actually matter when it comes to recovering from the impact of a wildfire
- Get the “skinny” on the WFOD’s latest project: the 2015 Firewise calendar contest, which will feature artwork submitted by youth
- Find additional resources and activity ideas for the National Wildfire Community Preparedness Day event
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! So subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your e-mail address to our newsletter list.