The May issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll:
- Get a glimpse of the U.N.’s latest report on Climate Change
- Find out about NFPA’s role in the National Building Museum’s, Designing for Disaster exhibit
- Learn the truth about sustainable fire policies
- Discover the power of an hour of volunteer time
- Find general roof maintenance and design tips to help keep your home safe in the event of a wildfire
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! So subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your e-mail address to our newsletter list.