The November issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s Wildland Fire Operations Division newsletter, is now available for viewing. Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue:
- A discussion about the benefits of planning before tackling WUI fires
- An recap on the WFOD’s recent visit to England where staff learned about Firewise efforts being undertaken across the U.K.
- A link to the 2015 Backyards & Beyond conference “call for presentations” web page and deadline information
- A link to our free fall Firewise “How To” newsletter
- A cool infographic highlighting brush, grass and forest fire statistics …
...and much more. We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! So subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your e-mail address to our newsletter list.