The April issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s Wildland Fire Operations Division newsletter, is now available for viewing. Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue:
- The 2014 Firewise Communities/USA Recognition Program final numbers
- A list of presenters and sessions for NFPA’s Backyards & Beyond wildland fire conference in October
- New research around fire activity predictions and how it’s helping scientists better understand fire behavior
- Important information about grilling safely in high-risk wildfire areas (and even in areas that are not prone to large wildfires!)
- A cool new animation video that encourages participation in national Wildfire Community Preparedness Day on May 2
...and much more. We want to continue to share all of this great information with you, so don’t miss an issue! So subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your e-mail address to our newsletter list.