NFPA and others have been hard at work making sure your Home Fire Sprinkler Day event goes off without a hitch. To help raise awareness of your local events and this North American endeavor, we've created a series of social media cards that work perfectly in a Facebook post, tweet, or elsewhere. Download the following for your use:
- "save the date" announcement
- the majority of fire deaths happen at home
- home fire sprinklers reduce the risk of dying by 80 percent
- something so small, yet so powerful, will get nationwide attention on May 19
- (For Canadians) the majority of fire deaths happen at home
If you're looking for text to accompany these images, we have you covered. Visit the Home Fire Sprinkler Day page and download our sample social media posts document under "Event Resources." Don't forget the hashtag: #HomeFireSprinklerDay.
Even if you won't be participating in a Sprinkler Day event, please start sharing these social media cards before and during the big day to help highlight this endeavor.