During the National Fire Sprinkler Association Virtual Annual Seminar and Business & Leadership Conference in April 2020, NFPA President and CEO, Jim Pauley spoke about the role fire sprinkler advocacy plays in the Fire & Life Safety Ecosystem, and how supporters can ensure the Ecosystem around home fire safety remains intact.
Based on questions he has received from NFSA members, President Pauley addressed such things as the roles and responsibilities of sprinkler advocates, the impact educators have on safety, and how we can all work together to find solutions to the fire problem. Watch his presentation below:
NFPA provides additional information, too, about the Fire & Life Safety Ecosystem and free tools available for download, including:
- The new 2019 Fire & Life Safety Ecosystem: Year in Review report
- A link to the “Ecosystem Watch” page in NFPA Journal
- An animated video, “About the Fire & Life Safety Ecosystem”
- A Fire & Life Safety PowerPoint deck for presentations
- A Fire & Life Safety Ecosystem fact sheet
Please find find all of these resources and more by visiting the Ecosystem webpage at www.nfpa.org/ecosystem.
For the video and information related to fire sprinklers, visit www.firesprinklerinitiative.org.