!http://nfpa.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8351b9f3453ef0134859015bb970c-800wi|border=0|src=http://nfpa.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8351b9f3453ef0134859015bb970c-800wi|alt=Research Foundation newsletter July/August 2010|style=margin: 0px 0px 5px 5px; border: black 1px solid;|title=Research Foundation newsletter July/August 2010|class=asset asset-image at-xid-6a00d8351b9f3453ef0134859015bb970c ! The July/August edition of the Fire Protection Research Foundation newsletter has been issued. Read the newsletter and subscribe today so you don't miss out on important news.
In this issue:
- Final call to register for this week's "Summit on National Trends in Delivery of Health and Long Term Care: Implications for Safety Codes and Standards", in Baltimore.
- New project: "Smart Grid and the U.S. Electrical Safety Infrastructure"
- New project: "Validation of Installation Methods for CSST Gas Piping to Mitigate Lightning Related Damage"
- New report: "Antifreeze Solutions in Home Fire Sprinkler Systems: Literature Review and Research Plan"
- New report: "Quantitative Evaluation of Fire and EMS Mobilization Times"
- Upcoming: "Dust Explosion Hazard Recognition and Control: New Strategies", Kansas City, MO, October 20-21.