The September/October edition of the Fire Protection Research Foundation newsletter has been issued. <span style="color: #800080;">Read the newsletter</span> and subscribe today so you don't miss out on important news.
In this issue:
- Early registration deadline approaching for "Dust Explosion Hazard Recognition and Control: New Strategies" symposium in Kansas City.
- New project: "Assessment of the Thermal Hazard from Fire Service Training Fires"
- Research planning: "Hazard Assessment of Low-Ignition-Propensity Aqueous Solutions in Combustible IBCs"
- Research planning: "Research Agenda for NIST's Large-Scale Structural Fire Performance Laboratory"
- New report: "Antifreeze Solutions in Home Fire Sprinkler Systems: Interim Report"
- New report: "Glove Box Fire Protection: A Literature Review"
- New report: "Research Needs in Support of Hydrogen Safety Standards: 2008-2010 Activities of the hydrogen Research Advisory Council"
- New report: "National Trends in Delivery of Health and Long-Term Care: Implications for Safety Codes and Standards - Report of a National Summit"