The Research Foundation’s 15th annual Suppression, Detection and Signaling Technical Working Conference is scheduled for March 22–25 at the Orlando DoubleTree Resort. A featured interactive workshop available to all attendees will provide the owner’s perspective and engineering solutions for Fire Protection Challenges in Telecommunications and Information Centers.
- Residential sprinkler research on antifreeze and sloped ceiling effects;
- The latest human behavior research and case study implementation of emergency communication messaging in the fire context;
- Detection technology research updates from UL Oakridge National Labs and others;
- Commodity classification and sprinkler protection of storage, including HVLS fans;
- Naval Research Laboratory research updates on Hi-Ex foam.