The June issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- NFPA offers free live web updates regarding antifreeze in sprinkler systems
- Comments sought on proposed TIA for NFPA 13D
- Errata issued on NFPA 2 and NFPA 85
- Formal interpretation issued on NFPA 1977
- Committee calendar
- Call for technical committee members
- Technical committees soliciting proposals
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s website and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.