The Annual 2012 Report on Proposals (ROP) for 37 NFPA documents are now available for public review and comment.
Some of the proposed NFPA documents addressed in the Report on Proposals include:
- NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 72®, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code®
- NFPA 80, Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 110, Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- NFPA 400, Hazardous Materials Code
- NFPA 1128DS, Draft Standard for Standard Method of Fire Test for Flame Breaks
- NFPA 1129DS, Draft Standard for Standard Method of Fire Test for Covered Fuse on Consumer Fireworks
- NFPA 1917, Standard for Automotive Ambulances
The deadline to submit a comment on any of these documents is August 30, 2011. Download a public comment form (PDF, 90 KB).