The July issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Overview of new NFPA Regulations
- Results from the 2011 Association Technical Meeting on 19 NFPA documents
- Free live web updates regarding antifreeze in sprinkler systems
- Call for members on technical committees
- Committees soliciting proposals
- Committee calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s website and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.