Read the July issue of "Safety Source", NFPA’s montly public education e-newsletter.
In this issue:
- New Firewise website offers new resources for educators
- Find out how you can reduce fire and fall injuries among older adults in your community
- This year's Fire Prevention Week campaign (Oct. 9-15) is all about keeping you, your family, and your community safer from fire.
- For the kids: an egg-cellent idea for your left-over eggshells.
- NFPA Journal® explores the bizarre tale of a deadly wave of molasses that decimated a Boston neighborhood.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now and be the first to get the latest information on happenings in NFPA's public education division, Ready for Risk Watch® news, Remembering When™ activities, fire statistics, trends, educational tips, life saves, and more.