The August issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought for proposed TIAs on NFPA 20, NFPA 51A, NFPA 70, NFPA 407 and NFPA 1911
- Commissioning with NFPA 3
- Comments due on NFPA 1917, Automotive Ambulances
- Errata issued on NFPA 13R, NFPA 130, and NFPA 1971
- NFPA Journal® looks at the problem of unwanted alarms
- 2012 Conference and Expo call for presentations
- Call for technical committee members
- Committees soliciting proposals
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.