The Fire Protection Research Foundation will hold the next Suppression, Detection and Signaling Research and Applications - A Technical Working Conference (SUPDET 2012) from March 6-9, 2012 at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix, AZ.
A Call for Papers has now been announced. SUPDET 2012 will address the latest developments in research, technology, and applications for the fire protection community. Papers are sought on new developments with a focus on the following:
- Advanced Detection Research
- Approaches and Human Response to Emergency/Mass Communication
- New Developments in Water Based Suppression Systems
- Environmental Regulations and New Fire Suppression Agents
- System Reliability and Performance
- Specialized Applications/Case Studies
Interested presenters are asked to submit a one page abstract by e‐mail no later than October 14, 2011 to Eric Peterson.
More information on what to include in your submission and who makes up the program committee, who will review all applications, can be found on the SUPDET website.