The October issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New Regulations and terms for Fall 2013 and subsequent cycles
- Standards Council minutes available
- Errata issued on NFPA 30 and NFPA 30A
- Call for technical committee members
- Committees soliciting proposals
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.