The November issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New process for Annual 2014 documents
- TIAs issued on NFPA 20, NFPA 70, and NFPA 407
- Soliciting comments on proposed new project on Emergency Mass Shelters
- Development of NFPA 56(PS)
- Committee scopes approved
- NFPA releases fire service needs assessment
- Call for members
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committees soliciting proposals
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.