The January issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Changes to the Convention Rules
- Future Dates for NFPA Conference & Expo
- Committee Leadership Conference
- Errata issued on NFPA 59A and NFPA 820
- NFPA News in Brief on NFPA 70 and NFPA 101
- Research Foundation initiates four new projects
- Call for committee members
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committees soliciting public input for Annual 2014 documents
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of proposal and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.