The February issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Public Input closing dates for Annual 2014 documents
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 1, 90A, and 1977
- Annual 2012 Report on Comments (ROC)
- New standards development process videos
- Enforcer Funding Program
- Committee Leadership Conference
- Changes to the Convention Rules
- Errata issued on NFPA 10, 70, 92, 730, 731, and 1911
- Future dates for NFPA Conference & Expo
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.