NFPA is hiring! We have an ideal opportunity for an electrical engineer who will independently manage technical projects of a complex nature related to area of expertise including technical committee, product development, and association activities.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the following listed activities on behalf of the core Electrical projects; NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), NFPA 70 E (Electrical Safety in the Workplace), and NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code)
- Manage technical committee activities and projects of major complexity and serving as technical committee staff liaison in compliance with the NFPA Standards Development Process.
- Overseeing all content development and review for product development activities
- Providing technical services of major complexity in support of internal and external association activities within the area of expertise
- Participating in related association cross functional activities
- Managing special projects as assigned within area of technical expertise.
- Act as representative for the association to local and federal government, industry, related organizations, and media outlets serving as the principal liaison
- Providing required budgetary information for assigned projects.
To apply, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements, to Janet Bulian or Human Resources; firstname.lastname@example.org. All attachments submitted should be in a Word or PDF file document.
For more details on the responsibilities and requirements for this position, visit our website.