Do you have your Bachelor’s Degree and hands on experience in product development and management? If so, you're in luck because we are looking to add a new Product Innovation & Development Director to our staff at NFPA. This is an ideal opportunity for an innovative manager who will lead a team of product managers to drive product strategy, new product development and product standardization to support business initiatives and increase the profitability of NFPA.
Some of your principle responsibilities would include:
- Set the strategic direction and business objectives for new product lines
- Formulating, executing and managing business plans to achieve such objectives.
- Develop a high performing team to accomplish product and profitability targets
- Establish and manage the team’s product and technology road
- Act as a focal point for market knowledge, profitability, forecasts, and planning of a broad range of product lines.
- Manage the New Product Development process
- Negotiate contracts for goods and services
- Instrumental in facilitating the development of IT specifications and procurement documents; evaluating vendors; preparing recommendations for awarding contracts; and developing, negotiating and executing contracts as well as resolving contract problems.
- Plans, prepares and manages budgets related to the responsibilities assigned above.
For more details on the requirements and responsibilities of this position, please visit our website.