Would you like to make a difference? Do you have your Bachelor’s Degree and years of hands on experience in project management and leading teams? We have an ideal opportunity for an innovative manager who will lead a team of project managers to drive results and execution of NFPA’s content strategy. This person will deliver and develop content through various distribution channels based on customer needs.
Your principle responsibilities would include:
- Develop and maintain a formal process to execute on core business product lines/projects aligned to NFPA’s strategic objectives.
- Administer the project management process of project prioritization, selection, execution and lifecycle management in support of product development goals.
- Lead functional stakeholders in defining costs, risks, and schedule impact of multiple implementation options.
- Recommend and implement project evaluation and performance criteria
- Ensure all project data is comprehensive, accurate and available for review and oversight for recurring schedules of project reviews.
- Collaborate with the financial group to establish accurate forecasting of project expense and revenue goals.
- Assess the impact of new projects to the existing portfolio and work with cross functional teams to develop strategies to meet project demands
- Establish and direct the project management processes and systems.
- Direct supervision of all project managers
- Establish and maintain project forecasting system
For more detailed information on the requirements and responsibilities of this position, visit our website.