Do you want to make a difference? We have an available opportunity for an expert database professional who will be responsible for directing all database related activities, as assigned by the Division Director of Information Systems.
We are looking for a person who has their BA/BS Degree, expert Database knowledge (SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, 10g etc.), and experience in of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Some of your principle responsibilities would include:
- Manage all SQL and Oracle databases to ensure optimum performance.
- Manage Data Warehouse reporting environment.
- Maintain excellent relationships with outside venders supporting various applications.
- Participate as a technical consultant in areas of the Information Services group
- Participate as a technical consultant in multi functional teams.
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy in execution of stated objectives.
- Work effectively as a team member within in the Information Services area.
- Provide technical training as required.
- Participate in setting technical policies, procedures and guidelines.
For more details on the requirements and responsibilities of this position, visit our website.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements, to Janet Bulian. All attachments submitted should be in a Word or PDF file document.