The March issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIA on NFPA 25
- Errata issued on NFPA 1977
- New standards development process at Standards Forum
- Committee Leadership Conference
- Changes to the Convention Rules
- Online applications for Technical Committee membership
- Committees soliciting Public Input (formerly Proposals)
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.