The April issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 72
- TIAs issued on NFPA 13D, 30B, 51A, and 75
- Public Input closing dates for Annual 2014 documents
- Four new projects/documents seeking comment
- Errata issued on NFPA 5000® and 820
- NFPA Conference & Expo information
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.