The June 2012 issue of NFPA's "EV Safety Training News" is now available. In this issue:
- NFPA Emergency Field Guide read for releasehttp://nfpa.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8351b9f3453ef01630609a606970d-pi
- NFPA brings Electric Vehicle Safety Training to first responders in Californiahttp://nfpa.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8351b9f3453ef01630609a606970d-pi
- Responding to incidents involving a Chevrolet Volt
- Several More Emergency Response Guides have been added to our website
- Fisker Karma first response information guide
- NFPA C&E heats up at Mandalay Bay
Sign up today to receive our free monthly e-newsletter. It will keep you up to date on the latest information on NFPA’s project to help firefighters and other first responders prepare for the growing number of electric vehicles on the road in the United States.