The June issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, NFPA 25, NFPA 99, NFPA 269 and NFPA 1124
- Errata issued on NFPA 5000
- NFPA Conference & Expo information: Association Technical Meeting Schedule, Motions Committee Report, NFPA Standards Forum, and Committee Leadership Conference
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.