Several members of the product innovation team will be demonstrating a variety new products in the NFPA booth at this year’s NFPA Conference & Expo. Join us at the Innovation table in booth 353 to participate in a live demo, discuss future products, or learn about some exciting product improvements based on our new Content Strategy.
Some of the new products featured include:
- IP-based pricing: an affordable solution for using NFPA codes & standards on-the-go code
- Code citation tool prototype: a fast, standard code tool
- Apple mobile apps: NEC 2008, NFPA 10 – 2010 ed., NFPA 1600 – 2010 ed., NFPA 70E Changes – 2012 ed., and the beta test version of NFPA 70E – 2012 ed.
- E-books: demos of selected codes
- NFCSS: iPad optimization improvements
- and more …
Don’t forget to fill out your innovation contest submission card available in your conference packet or at the booth. Stop by the Innovation table and drop off your completed card before 1 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. One lucky winner will be drawn at random to receive a Kindle Fire bundle with an estimated value of over $300.
And don’t forget, you can always check up on our new products at www.nfpa.org/innovation. We will continue to post updates and new content even after the Conference & Expo. See you in Las Vegas!