NFPA’s Association Technical Meeting is now underway at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Today, members will consider the following six documents:
- NFPA 59A, Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- NFPA 61, Standard for the Prevention of Fires and Dust Explosions in Agricultural and Food Processing Facilities
- NFPA 499, Recommended Practice for the Classification of Combustible Dusts and of Hazardous (Classified) Locations for Electrical Installations in Chemical Process Areas
- NFPA 20, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
- NFPA 13R, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Residential Occupancies up to and Including Four Stories in Height
- NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
Watch our Conference blog for updates on action during today's Assocaition Technical Meeting.