Do you want to make a difference? We have an ideal opportunity for a UX Product Designer here at NFPA in Quincy, MA. The candidate should understand information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and have a thorough understanding of good design process.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Manage and build relationships with various stakeholders and partners.
- Drive design thinking and be a thought leader in creating good end-to-end experiences.
- Be a user advocate and lead UX discussions with the business partners on topics including visual design, interaction design, information architecture and user research.
- Drive design thinking and champion the UX vision across the organization.
- Facilitate project teams through the design process, gathering actionable feedback and iterating the appropriate level of changes.
- Assess data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop strategies for your projects.
- Collaborate with other designers, user researchers, program managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to prioritize UX activities throughout the software development life-cycle and deliver high quality experiences in time.
- Understand and incorporate technical, business and user requirements into designs.
- Create innovative and appealing designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, through sketches, storyboards, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and the production of final assets for specific features and projects.
- Manage UX vendors, resources and the overall UX portfolio of work for an organization.