The Annual 2013 Report on Comments (ROC) for 20 NFPA documents are now available. Some of the proposed NFPA documents addressed in the Report on Comments include:
- NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 56(PS), Standard for Fire and Explosion Prevention During Cleaning and Purging of Flammable Gas Piping Systems
- NFPA 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code
- NFPA 96, Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- NFPA 130, Standard for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail Systems
- NFPA 306, Standard for the Control of Gas Hazards on Vessels
- NFPA 412, Standard for Evaluating Aircraft Rescue and Fire-Fighting Foam Equipment
- NFPA 610, Guide for Emergency and Safety Operations at Motorsports Venues
- NFPA 1002, Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 1123, Code for Fireworks Display
- NFPA 1143, Standard for Wildland Fire Management
See the full list of NFPA documents in the 2013 annual revision cycle.
The deadline to submit a notice of intent to make a motion on any of these documents is April 5, 2013. Download a NITMAM form (doc, 34 KB).