The April issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIA to NFPA 70, National Electrical Code®
- Errata issued on NFPA 70 Report on Comments and NFPA 1962
- TIAs issued on NFPA 58, 59A, NFPA 1917, NFPA 1971, and NFPA 2112
- Comments sought on proposed new standard for the application of hybrid, gas, and fine water droplet systems
- NFPA 32 seeking additional expertise in the Textile and Garment Care Processes Industry
- Standards Forum and Committee Leadership Conference at 2013 NFPA Conference & Expo
- Standards Council minutes available from March 2013 meeting
- Free access to NFPA codes and standards
- Committees soliciting Public Input (formerly Proposals)
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s code and standards making process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.