The April issue of Fire Break, NFPA’s wildland fire newsletter, is now available for viewing. In this issue, you’ll find:
- A link to the latest FAC report and video highlighting lessons learned from the Waldo Canyon Fire in Colorado
- The wildfire division’s newest DVD that features three volunteer fire departments working closely with residents on wildfire safety programs
- Information about NFPA’s newest best practices guide aimed at planners and regulators who play a significant role in protecting communities from wildfire
- The Spring Firewise “How-To” newsletter that provides project ideas and tips to help homeowners prepare for wildfire season
- Information about a recent report that provides suggestions for how communities can better plan for wildfire emergencies that includes supporting people with disabilities
… And lots more! We want to continue to share all of this great information with you so don’t miss an issue! Subscribe today. It’s free! Just click here to add your email address to our newsletter list.