Join us on November 13-14 in Washington DC for the Fire Protection Research Foundation's symposium on the key issues likely to affect fire and electrical safety in the next five years.
A featured session addresses the changing materials landscape and how trends in green building may affect fire safety. In addition:
- Bill Walsh, Executive Director of the Healthy Building Network, will paint a future picture of the materials and technologies that will compose a healthy and sustainable building.
- Dr. Thomas Chapin, Vice President, Research, Underwriters Laboratories, will discuss how these materials will impact fire safety in tomorrow's buildings.
- Russ Fleming, President, National Fire Sprinkler Association, will describe how sprinkler technology has and is evolving to meet the increasing challenges of water supply for firefighting
- Fiona Cousins, Associate, Arup, will present innovative building design features designed to maintain fire safety in sustainable buildings.
- Dr. Gavin Horn, IFSI Director of Research, University of Illinois will illustrate the emerging challenges for the fire service in these buildings.
Join us for the conversation! Space is limited so register now.
- by NFPA's Kathleen Almand