The Second Draft Reports for 28 NFPA documents in the Annual 2014 revision cycle are now available. Some of the proposed NFPA documents with Second Draft Reports are as follows:
- NFPA 1, Fire Code
- NFPA 3, Recommended Practice on Commissioning and Integrated Testing of Fire Protection and Life Safety Systems
- NFPA 4, Standard for Integrated Fire Protection and Life Safety System Testing
- NFPA 30, Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code
- NFPA 54, National Fuel Gas Code
- NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- NFPA 99, Health Care Facilities Code
- NFPA 101, Life Safety Code
- NFPA 220, Standard on Types of Building Construction
- NFPA 484, Standard for Combustible Metals
- NFPA 1521, Standard for Fire Department Safety Officer
- NFPA 5000, Building Construction and Safety Code
View the full list of NFPA documents in the Annual 2014 revision cycle.
The deadline to submit a notice of intent to make a motion on any of these documents is February 7, 2014.