The January issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs to NFPA 30A and NFPA 30B
- Free webinar on how to submit a NITMAM
- NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code®, open for public input
- Annual 2014 Second Draft Reports available
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting Public Input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Free subscription Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.