The April issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Proposed TIAs seeking comment on NFPA 1, 10, 58, 70E, 99, 101, 102, 400, and 5000
- Four new projects seeking comment
- Wildland documents reorganized
- National Electrical Code schedule for Annual 2016 revision cycle
- Motions Committee Report for Annual 2014 documents
- TIAs issued from March Standards Council meeting
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.