Domino's Pizza today announced the five fire departments that were randomly selected to receive "FPW-in-a-Box 300" after signing up to particpate in the Fire Prevention Week/Domino's campaign this October. Here are the winners:
- Assistant Chief Shane Gibbs - Oconee County Emergency Services/Walhalla, SC
- Michael McAuliffe - Harvey Vol. Fire Co. No. 2/Harvey, LA
- Chief Michael Vaughn - Washington Fire Dept./Washington, IL
- LT Tom Mangiameli - Hoffman Estates Fire Department/Hoffman Estates, IL
- Battalion Chief Rudy Khalaf - District 2 Fire/Rescue/San Antonio, TX
Congratulations to all of you! Once again, thanks to the nearly 60 fire departments across the country that have already signed on to participate in the program.
If you're a fire department that would like to implement the campaign in your community but haven't signed up yet, don't worry - there's still time! Simply fill out the downloadable form and send it to Jeannette Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.