The September issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIA to NFPA 1851
- Standards Council issues decisions on Annual 2014 documents
- Fall 2015 First Draft Reports available and open for comment
- View public input submissions on Annual 2016 documents
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, public input closing dates
- Committee on Finishing Processes seeking enforcers
- TIAs issued and not issued from August Standards Council meeting
- Errata issued on NFPA 4
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.