NFPA launched a 6 course self-guided online series for the 2015 edition of NFPA 70E. Each course is 1-hour long and can be accessed from your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online students receive .6 CEUs if they complete the entire series. Bill Burke, Division Manager for Electrical Engineering for NFPA is excited about this new offering. "With the addition of these courses to our library, electricians, supervisors, contractors, engineers, safety professionals and others can learn about the important facets of NFPA 70E from their home or office and on their own time. You can take these courses before or after work so you don't miss any time away from your projects."
The Six courses that are included in the series are:
- Introduction to Electrical Safety and the 2015 NFPA 70E Self-Guided Online Course
- Electrical Hazard Analysis Self-Guided Online Course
- Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition Self-Guided Online Course
- Working While Exposed to Electrical Hazards Self-Guided Online Course
- Personal Protective Equipment Self-Guided Online Course
- Safety-Related Maintenance and Special Equipment Self-Guided Online Course
To try a FREE demo of one of our NFPA 70E self-guided online courses.