The September-October issue of Research Foundation News is available for your viewing. Featured items include:
- Foundation research on prevention of cooking fires
- New reports issued:
- Using crowdsourcing to develop emergency responder SOPs
- Sprinkler Protection for Cloud Ceilings
- Validation of the Fire Safety Evaluation System in the 2013 Edition of the NFPA 101A
- Evaluation of Water Additives for Fire Control and Vapor Mitigation
- Egress Modelling in Health Care Occupancies
- Free Webinar on Fire Safety Challenges in Tall Wood Buildings
- New project on environmental impact of fire
Thanks for having a look! This bi-monthly Research Foundation newsletter describes new projects, research planning developments, newly issued reports, upcoming symposia, and other activities of the Foundation.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now.