The October issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Fall 2016 revision cycle documents open for public input
- New projects seeking public comment: fire training and associated props; and tactical video cameras and equipment
- NFPA 1616 and 1072 open for public input
- Standards Council approves new projects: Community risk reduction plans; and SCAM of wildland fire fighting protective clothing and equipment
- Call for nominations for committee awards
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.