The December special edition of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- NFPA goes completely digital for online submissions of public input and comments
- NFPA seeking comments on a proposed TIA on NFPA 1999 to help protect first responders from Ebola virus
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.