NFPA is hiring! We have an open position within our Public Fire Protection division, for a grant writer. The person hired will work out of the Quincy, MA headquarters. Principal responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and oversees training projects and product development (Requests for Proposals, project schedules, resource allocations, SME curricula, public relations campaign).
- Identifies, prioritizes, writes and submits grant proposals to apply for government, private, or other related funding opportunities.
- Responsible for the quality and timely coordination of outreach initiatives, meetings, delivery and dissemination of all training materials and products.
- Oversees communications activities with outside SMEs, OEMs, vendors and agencies related to managed projects.
- Maintains liaisons with the appropriate technical divisions to assure technical and safety accuracy of all developed products.
- Responsible for monitoring the project budget and deliverables against program requirements.
Requirements for this position include a Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in one of more related fields preferred (technical writing, project management, training development, grant writing, education). We're looking for a self-starter with technical savvy and interest in NFPA’s mission.