If you are looking for ways to earn CEUs in a short amount of time, attending NFPA’s Conference & Expo in Chicago this June is the way to go. There are a total of 133 sessions being offered at the Conference & Expo June 22-25.
Attendees will earn .1 CEU for each 60-minute session and .2 CEUs for each of the 90-minute sessions. That means you can earn as many as 1.5 CEUs. Details on how to receive credit for CEUs earned and how to access transcript records following the Conference will be available via the 2015 NFPA C&E Mobile App and on nfpa.org. 2015 NFPA Conference CEUs may be applicable toward the professional education requirements of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP)
- Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
- National Fireproofing Contractors Association (NFCA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- NFPA Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP)
- NFPA Certified Electrical Safety Worker (CESW)
- NFPA Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI-I)
- NFPA Certified Fire Inspector II (CFI-II)
- NFPA Certified Fire Plans Examiner (CFPE)
- NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS®)
Note that eligibility and reporting procedures vary.